The last 2 days we were in Key West I had started feeling sick. I spent the next two weeks either in bed or on the couch. It was the second to last day before school started and I was feeling very guilty that the kids had been trapped in the house watching too many movies. I was trying to think of something fun to do with the kids. The requirements were: #1 had to be close to the house #2 I had to be able to sit down most of the time. The Butterfly house fit both. Ben liked trying to identify the different types of butterflies from a card they gave him. Olivia just thought she was Fancy Nancy and kept yelling "an azure butterfly!"


Waiting for the butterflies to land on them.

Sweet Boy

Sweet Girl

When we got home I pulled out the slip-n-slide out and made some pudding. I have to admit it was pretty funny to see their little faces when I told them they could paint it all over themselves or have a pudding fight. They kept putting their fingers in the pudding, then looking up at me like "really this is ok?"
Slow Start

Taste test

The crazy escalated quickly
3 comments:
It looks like they had so much fun.
Such sweet pictures. I am in shock that you let them put pudding all over themselves. You rule!!
I too am in SHOCK! Those pregnancy hormones have already started to work on your brain cells. I'm sure it will be an event they will always remember (like "Remember when Mom let us put pudding all over ourselves? What happened to her that day?") Love you guys!
Post a Comment