Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Key West


Since it has officially been the 2nd coldest, cloudiest and rainiest summer on record here in Chicago, I really appreciated our trip to Key West in August. Not only did we get to hang out at the beach for a week but we got to be with Adam, Megan & Carson. We had such a relaxing and fun trip.


My Bathing Beauty

Ben loved when Rick would throw him off the dock.

The cousins watching 'the Cat Man' at the Sunset party

Ben is a great swimmer. He would swim all day and just collapse at night from exhaustion. He even dove down and found an old bottle and a dollar bill at the bottom of the ocean.

Adam & Megan were nice enough to watch the kids while Rick and I went to dinner to celebrate our anniversary. Thanks guys. This was our view from the table.

At the beach


Olivia really wanted her picture taken.

Adam, Megan & Carson. Carson is so sweet.

Rick got involved with a crazy fire breather during the sunset party.




4 comments:

Matt said...

Looks like a blast.

Side note: I think Rick got involved with a crazy fire breather in high school too...

denise said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Beautiful Children!!!!!!!

Megan said...

Well it's about time. I'm ready to go back. Remember that late night pizza? Mmmmm....

Julie said...

That looks amazing!! I've been meaning to call you to see how you are doing. Email with your new address and phone number again. I can't find it. Thanks! Love you!