Today we went for our 20 week ultrasound. Everything looks great with the baby and we found out we are having a baby boy! Here is a picture of our little guy. Boys - 3, Girls - 2.
Susan, I am so happy for you. Do you have a name yet? Just the other day we were talking about Olivia and how she used to be the queen mother of the nursery. We miss you! Congratulations. ♥
Congratulations! Boys are so sweet. I'm so happy for you. I look at your numbers and want to cry. Mine are 3-girls, 2-boys, and 5-?. I miss you. Give those babies a kiss.
Yeah!! Congratulations! I am so glad everything looks good. I love those little boys. Mine are so sweet! But so is my sassy little girl. I hope things continue to go well and I'll talk to you soon. Love you!
10 comments:
I can't believe you are already half way through this pregnancy. I just found out! We are so excited to meet our new nephew.
Susan, I am so happy for you. Do you have a name yet? Just the other day we were talking about Olivia and how she used to be the queen mother of the nursery. We miss you! Congratulations. ♥
Congratulations! Boys are so sweet. I'm so happy for you. I look at your numbers and want to cry. Mine are 3-girls, 2-boys, and 5-?. I miss you. Give those babies a kiss.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
Yea!!! Congrats on baby boy Meyer!
Congrats! That is so exciting and hopefully you are feeling better!
Congratulations!! I had no idea? I'm happy for you guys! Yay for boys!!
yea a new little nephew, congratulations you guys we are so happy for you and cant wait to meet him.
Yeah!! Congratulations! I am so glad everything looks good. I love those little boys. Mine are so sweet! But so is my sassy little girl. I hope things continue to go well and I'll talk to you soon. Love you!
Yea! I am so happy for you Susan. He looks beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment