I cried last night at your Mom's, when we got home, when your car was loaded, and now.... As I was driving to your Mom's today I was thinking that now it is a little exciting for you and a lot sad, but as time goes on it will reverse. We miss you.
I'm sad I never took the opportunity to come see you when you were only 6 hrs away....I miss you already!!! Hang in there Susan remember baseball season is starting.....Go Cubs or White Sox which ever you prefer you now have 2 to choose from!!!! Email me when you get a chance!!!
Hope it is getting a little easier being away. I hope Madelyn is born on Weds then she can share the special day with you. Hope you have a Happy Birthday!!!
10 comments:
Now why did you have to do this post? You know it is only going to make us sadder. I hope tomorrow is happier for everyone. Give kisses to the kids.
I cried last night at your Mom's, when we got home, when your car was loaded, and now.... As I was driving to your Mom's today I was thinking that now it is a little exciting for you and a lot sad, but as time goes on it will reverse. We miss you.
That made me so sad. I do pray tomorrow will be better for you--it usually is.
We miss you already.
Chicago Day 2.... Still so sad
:( It'll get better...
I'm so sorry. We love you. It will get better. We've never lived near our family. We most likely will be Georgians forever. Love ya.
I'm sad I never took the opportunity to come see you when you were only 6 hrs away....I miss you already!!! Hang in there Susan remember baseball season is starting.....Go Cubs or White Sox which ever you prefer you now have 2 to choose from!!!! Email me when you get a chance!!!
Just think of all the new malls you get to find. Chicago shopping's got to be good, right?
We love you!
Hope it is getting a little easier being away. I hope Madelyn is born on Weds then she can share the special day with you. Hope you have a Happy Birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SUSAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! ~I LOVE YOU~ BFF
Post a Comment