Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Little Livey







I just wanted to write some things down about my sweet, smart and sassy girl. Olivia is such fun and makes our family laugh. She has got gorgeous curly hair and she really enjoys singing, dancing, princesses, playing dress-up, wearing mommy's shoes, and anything baby related. When I say anything baby related, I mean she really, really loves babies. Anytime we see a baby carrier pass us in the store we have to go look at the baby, and talk to the them. During the day, she will put her pretend babies down for naps and we all have to be quiet so we don't wake them. It's one of my favorite things about Olivia... she is so loving. In the past few weeks she has learned to say 'I love you' in sign language. She shows everybody this new trick.
My favorite thing to do with Olivia is sing her songs before she goes to bed. Our favorites are "You are my Sunshine", "Itsy Bitsy Spider" & "Beauty & the Beast". The sweetest part to me is that she will sing along too. I could watch her sing "You are my Sunshine" all day. I am going to video her doing this soon.
Here are Olivia's stats:
Age: 2 1/2 (31 months)
Height: 35 inches
Weight: 29lbs.
Favorite book: No No Yes Yes, Yucky Yummy, & Blankie
Favorite song: You are my Sunshine
Favorite food: Chicken nuggets
Can count to 13
Nicknames : Za Za, Squish

8 comments:

La Ron said...

She is so beautiful.

jeannie said...

She is just precious. It amazes me that she saw Cozette the other day in the store and knew to call her name. Olivia does have the most beautiful curly hair. I have to admit, I am so happy Cozette does too.

I can't wait to see Olivia singing You are My Sunshine.

Jeremy Price said...

What a sweet girl. I wish we lived closer so her and Luke could get to know each other. He needs a little female influance.

Ginny and Ben said...

Did we give you 'no, no, yes, yes'? That is one of our favorites, too. All the kids laugh at it. She is a sweetheart. I'll call you soon!

Jason and Charlotte said...

We love Olivia too!! Both of your kids look so much like you...I know were she gets that curly hair from. She doesn't look like the baby we saw so long ago!! She is getting so big and still as adorable as ever!! Thanks for singing me HB yesterday!!!

Susan said...

Yes, Ginny! You gave us the 'no no yes yes' book. They think it is hillarious! The kids loved it so much that I have bought two others by the same author. Thanks!:)

dinisha said...

We love Olivia! Baby Aiwyn loves to be held and talked to from Olivia.

Adam Rogers said...

olivia is nice. Have yall met her uncle adam???