A lot has gone on in the last few weeks that I need to catch up on. On March 28th David and Tessa got married. I have a ton of pictures but I will just hit the highlights. Since everyone was in town for the wedding we got to see extended family that we won't get to see for awhile because of the move. It was great to see everyone.
Congratulations you guys and Tessa welcome to the family!

Happy Couple

Bridal Party

Rick & I

Me holding baby
Aiwyn while Brian holds my plate of cake. Thanks Brian!

Our little family

Papa with the kids. You can see the joy on his face that all of his children are married off.

Grandma, looking very stylish, with the kids.

Aunt Gina & Ben

Nana and the kids

Ben doing his
ring bearer duties. He did a great job! Not too slow, not too fast, and he didn't drop the rings! He looked so handsome in his suit.

Adam, Meagan & sweet Carson

Christi, Hailey and Olivia

Olivia was mesmerized by Tessa and her dress. Whenever we would lose her at the reception, I would just look for Tessa and their she would be, like a little shadow. She kept calling Tessa a princess. That is the greatest compliment in Olivia's world.
3 comments:
Great Pictures! Ben did a great job.. you could hire him out for other weddings (he's very photogenic anyways). Olivia is too cute! And Megan looks kinda tan!
Hey Susan! I love to see your pictures. Your family is so cute. I realized yesturday that I no longer have a current phone number so Happy Late Birthday!! How Chicago so far? I'll talk to you soon. Love you! Julie
You have the cutest family...I love the one of all of you on the fireplace. You should frame it. And I truly have no idea why Dinisha is so surprised that I look tan. I'm naturally WAY darker than I am in that pic. That's like super white for me. Miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment