Way back in July, we had a very fun birthday party for Ms. Olivia at our local splash park. The day after the party we left for our trip to California, where we lost our camera. we lost the pictures from the party and vacation! In my mind, I kept thinking, that anyday Disneyland was going to call and say they had found my camera hidden in some corner that in 6 months they hadn't cleaned. That didn't happen so I don't have any pictures from the party, except the ones that my friend took. I'm glad we at least have something.
It ended up being the hotest day of the year. A whopping 98 degrees, which in Chicago is crazy!! It was perfect for a splash party though and the only problem we had, was keeping the frosting of our very darling cupcakes from melting.
Suzana and I have daughters that have birthdays 1 day apart, so we had a joint birthday party for Olivia and Sierra.
I had fun making the food for the party. I made nutter butter flip flop cookies that turned out so cute and brightly colored caramel popcorn. We had fruit, colored gold fish, and cupcakes with little '5' flags on them.
 |
| I love my sweet girl! I know she loved her party and had so much fun with all of her friends. When we got in the car and were driving home from the party she said "that was awesome!" Happy 5th Birthday!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment