Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving

We got home from Minnesota, the day before Thanksgiving. Rick and I had been trying to decide if we should go downtown for the Thanksgiving Parade the next morning. We went to bed deciding that it was too much trouble, too cold and too early.
On Thanksgiving morning, I woke up to Rick tapping me on the shoulder at 6:40 saying, "The kids are all dressed and in the car, lets go to the parade!" What a way to wake up!!!!
I'm really glad we ended up going, it was early and cold but it was really fun. We got great seats beside a movie sign and it blocked a lot of the wind.













We have a saying in our house, "It was fun until it wasn't!" That's how it ended. After about two hours everybody was done, so we left before even seeing Santa. :(

We headed home, I made Thanksgiving dinner and we ate, watched football and did nothing the rest of the day. It was great!!


1 comment:

Megan said...

You guys are such good parents :)
Your Thanksgiving table and food looks beautiful!