The next day happened to be beautiful weather and we had nothing on the calendar so I packed a picnic and bread and off we went.
Once there, we ate and Olivia started feeding the ducks. All at once, I had the strongest sense of deja vu. Then I realized why.
When I was young, most summers I spent at least a week with my Nana in Florida. We would get to be the only child and get spoiled. I have lots of great memories and one of them is the duck pond at the hospital in Gainesville, Florida.
We would go get lunch take it across the street to eat it at the duck pond in front of the hospital and we would feed the ducks. The willow trees hung low and there were lots of ducks eager to take our lunch. In fact, one time a duck did take my lunch, before I even got a bite.
I hope that I can give Olivia such great memories. Thanks Nana!
1 comment:
Cute skirt, Olivia!
Post a Comment