Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's Here...It's finally here!!!

I took advantage that the kids were out of school on Friday and went to a local children's museum. The kids had a great time. I didn't end up taking many pictures because I was holding Will , but we ended up staying a lot longer than I thought we would. In fact, after being there for 3 1/2 hours, the only reason we left was because everyone was starving.

Even Will got in on some baby fun!!
As any good southerner knows, Chick-fil-A is the best fast-food restaurant. So it was a horrible surprise that there wasn't a Chick-fil-A in all of Illinois!!! I lived an entire 18 months without one but now we have one here. Do you here the choir of angels singing?
Since it is new to the state, there was a lady standing out front asking if patrons wanted menu's. I said" Oh no, we know exactly what we want, we are from Atlanta!" She then told everyone in line that we were professionals.

The kids loved their yummy lunches and so did I. I think it tasted even a little better than normal.
The chicken...ooooohhhh!!
The lemonade..ahhhh!!!

I resisted the urge to take a family picture at lunch.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

love it-- "professionals" -- you crack me up!!! :) Happy Illinois finally obliged on your behalf.