Ben turned 7 a few weeks ago and we celebrated with a fun 'Minute to Win it' birthday party. I realized in looking at the pictures, that I took some pictures before the party but not many during the party.

Goodie Bags

I saw a birthday pom pom banner online and decided to make it. I think it turned out cute and I can use it for Will too.

On the menu: hot dogs, fruit, lemon fruit dip, slushy punch and cupcakes.

It was the funniest to watch the kids do this game. I think the name says it all "junk in the trunk". They have to shake 4 ping pong balls out of the tissue boxes that are belted to your backside. I was pretty impressed that they were so creative. One little girl even did a back bend.
List of games:
Junk in the trunk
Face the cookie
Keep it up
Egg roll
Cup & card game
Trying to keep feathers in the air for 1 minute.

Rick was in charge of the games. I think he had just as much fun as the kids.

the bouncy castle
I think the kids had a fun time and I KNOW Ben did. Happy Birthday my sweet Ben!
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time
Happy birthday, Ben! What a fun party! I love the banner you made...it is so cute!!! And your mom showed me your 'boo' jars. You are so crafty and cute.
Post a Comment