I had picked out a book on CD to listen to on my 7 1/2 hour drive. It was so great to listen to something adult for a few hours. About 4 hours into the drive, I stopped got gas and got lunch at Subway. I was just sitting there eating in silence. I realized then that I am never ever by myself. I felt soooo relaxed but a little strange!
While I was there, I got to hang out with Carson. We would make dinner for Megan so she didn't have to eat nasty hospital food and visit her until it was Carson's bedtime. I only saw Adam a little since in his words, he is a night creeper! HA HA!
Megan is a trooper. I think I would have gone crazy sitting in the same room for a month.
After so long in the hospital, this morning they had a perfect little baby girl. We are so happy that that she is here safe and sound!
Allie Jane Rogers
7lbs. 5oz.
1 comment:
We love and miss you! Thanks for taking care of us!
Post a Comment