On Sunday June 6th, William Preston Meyer was blessed. Rick gave such a sweet and beautiful blessing. Some of the things in the blessing that stood out to me was:
Will was blessed to be close to his family
That he would have a desire to go to the temple, serve a mission, and marry in the temple
The he would be a man of honor and character
He wore the same outfit that Ben wore to be blessed (Olivia was blessed in the same dress as I was).





I love this picture of my 3 Amigos.


Grandpa and Grandma Nutty

His blessing day was also his 2 month birthday. In the last month he become a much better sleeper. He sleeps from 11-4 and some nights even 5am. What a champ!! My favorite thing he has started doing this month is smiling and cooing. Is there anything better than waking up to a baby who is smiling and cooing? I don't think so.

His stats:
12 lbs. 6oz. (75th percentile)
23.75 ht. (80th percentile)
39cm
8 comments:
great looking kid - nice going guys!
Your little family is so beautiful! Your sweet little babies are getting so big!
beautiful
How cute are you guys!! Will is out of control cute with those sweet smiles. I think this baby actually looks A LOT like Rick...except browner. And Susan, you are looking real skinny and sexy. I need to be you.
He is so stinkin' cute! He looks just like you Susan. Absolutely beautiful!
Susan!!!! You all look soooo great! I can't wait to meet little Will.
Beautiful baby boy--Congratulations!
It was so much fun to be there with you guys for this special occasion. We have the best "grands" in the world.
Grandma Nutty
Post a Comment