Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tiny Dancer

This past weekend Olivia had her first ballet recital. She's been taking ballet since last September and loves it. This is her showing off her costume.



Showing off her moves


Before the show
Really enjoying wearing mommy's make-up
Almost ready
Her class (Olivia is on the far right)
Curtain call
I was a little worried that she would get stage fright but she did a great job. Her favorite part of the night was getting flowers from us. She had requested that we throw the flowers on the stage when she was finished but I talked her into handing them to her after the recital. Too funny!

6 comments:

denise said...

Throw the flowers on the stage..... too funny. She is so beautiful. Wish I could have been there. What about those eyelashes. BEAUTIFUL GIRL

Matt said...

I bet she gets her natural grace from her father. I used to love going to his ballet recitals when we were younger...

Shelley said...

Oh come on, you didn't want to throw flowwers onto the stage! That is so funny! She is beautiful . . . just like her mom!

Paula said...

What a gorgeous little lady you have! She looked so grown up with her hair pulled back, too cute.

Megan said...

She is soo pretty! I love her cute outfit.

Anonymous said...

she is too cute, I cant wait to see her.