Monday, May 10, 2010

1 month

Will is one month old! It seems like he has been in our family forever. The first few weeks were filled with feedings, diapers, and a little sleep. Will was a little cranky because he wouldn't poop for 4 days at a time. I imagine that would make anyone uncomfortable. Thankfully he has worked it all out (pun intended) and is feeling better. Over the past week or so he has been sleeping well and only getting up once or twice a night. He is pretty fussy in the evening but at least he is sleeping. Hallelujah!!
Weight 11 lbs.
Height 22.25
Head Cir. 37.5

2 comments:

jeannie said...

Baby Will is so precious. I enjoyed seeing your slide show too--that song is so pretty. I am curious to know if Olivia is already a little mother hen? She is so cute. I'm glad to see that you all are doing great.

Megan said...

What a total cutie. And hooray for sleep!!!!!!