Rick, Susan, Ben, Olivia & Will
SOOOOOO Beautiful. I miss you guys. Give the kids a kiss from me
You and Rick have such a beautiful family! Great pics!
So, so, so beautiful! Come back to me!!!
What great pictures! I really like the one with Olivia and Ben, and Olivia has her hands over her face . . . so cute!
Suze--This was the funniest story and one that Ben will laugh at one day(even though we are laughing now) Pics are beautiful!!Love you guys. Stay warm Love ya Gina
Post a Comment
5 comments:
SOOOOOO Beautiful. I miss you guys. Give the kids a kiss from me
You and Rick have such a beautiful family! Great pics!
So, so, so beautiful! Come back to me!!!
What great pictures! I really like the one with Olivia and Ben, and Olivia has her hands over her face . . . so cute!
Suze--This was the funniest story and one that Ben will laugh at one day(even though we are laughing now) Pics are beautiful!!
Love you guys. Stay warm
Love ya Gina
Post a Comment