Our second grader
Our baby girl started kindergarten this year!!! How did it happen?...I don't know. I asked her a few weeks before school started if there was anything that she was nervous about school. She answered "Oh No Mommy!" "What would I be nervous about?"
I will forever have in my mind the picture of Olivia kissing my hand one more time and turning around and marching right down the hall to her class with her new red backpack bouncing up and down. She looked so little and so big at the same time.
She has the teacher that Ben had for kindergarten. She is a perfect and crazy kindergarten teacher that in Olivia's words "already knows and loves her." Olivia also has afternoon kindergarten which was my preference. I wanted to be able to run around with her in the morning and then while Will is napping, be able to get things done around the house. So far, it has been really great, and for about and hour or two everyday I hear silence. It's heavenly!!!
Our Kindergartener
I will forever have in my mind the picture of Olivia kissing my hand one more time and turning around and marching right down the hall to her class with her new red backpack bouncing up and down. She looked so little and so big at the same time.
She has the teacher that Ben had for kindergarten. She is a perfect and crazy kindergarten teacher that in Olivia's words "already knows and loves her." Olivia also has afternoon kindergarten which was my preference. I wanted to be able to run around with her in the morning and then while Will is napping, be able to get things done around the house. So far, it has been really great, and for about and hour or two everyday I hear silence. It's heavenly!!!
Our Kindergartener
4 comments:
So sweet. I cant believe how quick it has gone by. Please make them stop growing. Love you guys
Yeah for an hour or two a day of peace and quiet! Ben needs to take a trip to Cedar Point in Ohio...KILLER roller coasters. Only an hour from the Kirtland church history sites.
Love the pictures!! Such cuties! Miss you guys so much.
So, so big!! Please say hi to Mrs. Woodard and Spence for us. Boy do we miss them!!
Post a Comment