My Mom, Gina, the kids and I all headed in two cars back down to Georgia for a few weeks. Even though I had sworn, after the last trip went really badly, that we would never return again, a mere months later I was doing it again. Crazy!
This trip however went much much more smoothly. Maybe Will was a little older but I'm pretty sure it was the 40 dollars in toys and candy that Mom and Gina bought to entertain the kids on the way down, that did the trick. My Mom drove one car with Ben & Olivia and I drove with Will and Gina. Although I thought it was an awesome trip, I think Gina was completely worn out from being the entertainment committee. :)
A few days after getting there we went to the Georgia Aquarium, which is always such a treat.

This is what Will did almost the entire trip. He was a really good baby that day.

After the aquarium we walked over to the Olympic park

I had brought the kids bathing suits to play in the fountains.

I love this picture! We had a great day but sometime between when this picture was taken and ...

this picture was taken I realized that my blue purse had been lost or stolen!! No fun!! I've never had anything stolen from me before and it's not a feeling that I want to feel anytime soon. We are pretty sure it happened sometime while we were at the fountains. After many phone calls to the police departments and lost and founds it has never turned up. On the bright side, I didn't have any cash with me and they didn't use any of the cards either. So it was just the purse, wallet, and ipod with a few other things inside that they got.

We went to the park near our house in Georgia. I wanted to get a picture of Will in this swing at our favorite park. I have a picture of the other two kids in the same swing and just wanted Will's little bum to sit there too.
I got one picture and then this started.

Over Fourth of July weekend, we went to visit the Westerby's and jet skiied at Lake Lanier with the kids. We all had so much fun! Ben even went cliff jumping.

Olivia and Abby

We also visited the McWilliams and hung out for a bbq and pool party at their house.
Aaaahhh, J.T. & Cici, too sweet!!

Hunter, Olivia and Ben

The whole gang
No comments:
Post a Comment