Will has been sleeping so wonderfully the past week or so. He is a happy baby unless he is tired or hungry. I'm not happy if I'm tired or hungry either, so I don't blame him.
Monday, July 12, 2010
3 months
We spent Will's 3 month birthday in Georgia. We were all here for the first week, then Rick flew back to Chicago to work. We realized that Rick would be out of town the week the kids and I got back so we changed his ticket for a week later. That means three weeks in Georgia for me and the kids to hang out with my parents and some friends! To be honest, I think I need 3 weeks to recover from the all night drive here. I am loving the heat, sunshine, and the crickets at night. The south is great!!
Will has been sleeping so wonderfully the past week or so. He is a happy baby unless he is tired or hungry. I'm not happy if I'm tired or hungry either, so I don't blame him.
He got to meet Nana. He also met Papa, Aunt Gina, Uncle Brian, Aunt Dinisha, Uncle David & Aunt Tessa, I just don't happen to have a picture of them.
He helped me make cookies! I broke out the Bumbo which is one of the best inventions of all time.
Will sleeps all burritoed up every night. He loves it!!
On a side note, this morning we woke up to Ben wanting PopTarts for breakfast. At my house we never have Poptarts, in fact Ben thinks the only time you eat them is when you go camping with daddy. At grandma's house however, sugar is expected. Look closely at the top of the refriderator and you will see what great lengths Ben went to, to have one this morning. He stood on top of this concoction and got one himself.
Will has been sleeping so wonderfully the past week or so. He is a happy baby unless he is tired or hungry. I'm not happy if I'm tired or hungry either, so I don't blame him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is one seriously cute baby. And now I am beyond jealous that everyone has snuggled him except for me :(
susan! i wrote you a message on facebook!! :)
BEAUTIFUL KIDS SUSAN...I LOVE BEING ABLE TO LOOK INTO YOUR LIVES AND SEE HOW YOUR FAMILY IS GROWING.:) HOPE ALL IS WELL. SUCH A CUTE LITTLE BABY!
Post a Comment