Monday, April 12, 2010

He's Here!


William Preston Meyer was born on April 6th at 8:43 p.m. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 15 oz. ad was 21 inches long. We're all completely in love with this new little boy.

11 comments:

Jeanine said...

He's precious, Susan! Congrats - he is one adorable little guy. :)

Shelley said...

So handsome. Congratulations Susan. I hope you can have a quick recovery!

Alisha said...

Congratulations!!! He's beautiful!

Jeremy Price said...

He is so beautiful!! I just wish I could be there and hold him for hours. Congratulations, keep the pictures coming!

Betsy Baugh said...

Oh, Susan. What a sweet little guy. Give A big kiss from us.

Jason and Charlotte said...

Another beautiful baby to add to the bunch! He brings tears to my eyes, I am so happy for you and Rick! Keep the pictures coming. Love you!!!

Matt said...

New babies are AWESOME. Congrats!

Julie said...

Susan I am so excited for you! He is adorable!! I've been thinking of you a lot lately. I hope you had a fantastic birthday. I'll give you time to enjoy your new little one, but will talk soon!! Congratulations! Love you!

The Calls said...

He is adorable! Congratulations to everyone!

The Kipper Family said...

William is adorable! Congratulations to you and your family! Hope you are doing well.

Sally said...

Rick and Susan, I just keep checking for new pictures. I can't wait to get there and hold him myself. We love you.. Grandma and Grandpa Nutty