Oh, Susan. You have such a sweet family. I'm so happy for y'all. Enjoy that new baby. I love holding a brand new baby that I haven't harmed by my poor parenting skills. Lucky for your kids, y'all are great. Love ya.
Susan, I can't even tell you how many times I watched the whole slide show over and over! I can't wait to get my hands on him in a few weeks. Grandma Nutty
12 comments:
Sooo cute! I particularly love the last picture. The kids look so happy to have a new baby brother.
Sooooo Sweet
So cute Susan! It looks like you will have a couple extra "helpers" :) Congratulations!
AWww, darling pics. And now I am eyeing your darling pjs... or is it a robe? They look so comfy...
So cute! You all look so happy to have Will apart of your family. Wish we could see him.
Oh, Susan. You have such a sweet family. I'm so happy for y'all. Enjoy that new baby. I love holding a brand new baby that I haven't harmed by my poor parenting skills. Lucky for your kids, y'all are great. Love ya.
Congrat's you guys!!! What a beautiful family you have, and such a sweet new family.
Darn!! I meant to say...." WHAT A CUTE NEW BABY"..I think you knew what I meant;) Hope all is well with you guys:)
I'm just going to quit while I'm ahead...LOL!! Beautiful...
Susan,
I can't even tell you how many times I watched the whole slide show over and over! I can't wait to get my hands on him in a few weeks.
Grandma Nutty
I love Olivia's face, so happy, what a cute family
What a cute family! Congrats! I am sure you are so happy he is finally here!
Post a Comment