Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tick Tock

I'm 33 weeks pregnant today. The big event is getting so close. I'm feeling excited, nervous, scared, and a little overwhelmed of being a mommy of three.
Two weeks ago we went in for another ultrasound and got to see our little guy again. Although we weren't able to get a clear 3-D picture of him, we were able to see him in 4-D. While we were watching him, he gave us a huge smile. It was really sweet. Even the ultrasound tech loved it.

I love those chubby cheeks


32 weeks prego
(Please excuse the lack of make-up, outfit and all around whiteness. I was on the way to the gym.)
Today is Rick's 35th birthday!! Happy Birthday Rick. I can't wait to go on a date tonight.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Okay, first of all . . . you look so cute pregnant!
Second . . . you do not need an excuse to not have make-on! You are gorgeous without it!
And third . . . white? Whatever. Has your skin ever been white? Let's trade.

Okay, onto my real comment, your ultrasound pictures are adorable. And I think you will be a such a good mom . . . even to three! Congratulations!

Megan said...

Awww...I love those chubby cheeks too!!! I can't wait to see him! You are so stinking sexy. And don't even get me started on your "whiteness." How dare you.
Happy birthday, Rick!!!!

denise said...

He is so cute. I cant wait to meet him....and you are beautiful, too.

Betsy Baugh said...

I'm so excited for you. You and Rick just need to practice your "zone defense". You're now out numbered. Join the club. You baby is so sweet. We can't wait see your little one.

Michelle said...

I third the motion on striking out your remark on being white. As if! :) I am super impressed you are hitting the gym so far along, too. Good for you! I am so excited for you to be nearing the end of your pregnancy and glad you have a few months to tell me everything I am in for. Love the pictures. Miss you!!!