Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Newspaper Pictures: Ben's First Day

Today was Ben's first day of school(I will post more about later). When I went to pick him up, a reporter from the Daily Herald was there doing a story about kids going back to school. They got a couple of pictures of us and I thought I would share the link. We are in pictures 3 & 5.

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=316599

For some reason this link doesn't work unless you copy and paste it into a new browser.

6 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Oh man, those are DARLING! Sooo cute! Glad Ben enjoyed his first day.

And you guys are like a magnet for newspaper reporters. I remember reading about you in the AJC or something about Christmas shopping and the Avenues on Webb Ginn.

The Calls said...

You are a celebrity now!!! How sweet!

Megan said...

You are actually in pictures 3&4...just saying. Those pictures are so darling! Ben looks so happy and grown up. Tear.

Jeremy Price said...

What a big guy. I haven't posted Eli's pictures from the first day of school yet but he wore the exact same outfit on his first day of school!

Christy Ivory said...

Hey Susan!!!
That's cool that you were in the paper. Your family is so sweet. How is everything?? Hope all is going well. I just wanted to say a quick hello from the Ivory's.:)
Have a great day!!

Michelle said...

i love the pictures! the one of livvy dancing with ben is especially priceless. We miss you!!!!