This is the first time I have posted anything on the family blog, and I wanted to say happy anniversary to my sweetheart. For the last 10 years Susan has been my best friend, my inspiration and my everything. I have truly been blessed. Life without you, would be no life at all. I love you with all my heart.
Rick
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys! I can't believe it's been 10 years. I still remember y'all's wedding reception and how awesome it was. Congrats!!
Happy Anniversary!!!! Wonderful post. I cant believe it has been 10 years. Love you guys.
I Hope you have a special day! I remember when Denise was a very happy Mama planning your wedding reception! It Seems like it was just yesterday.
Rick that was so sweet! You two are the cutest couple!!! Happy Anniversary!! Even though I'm a few days late wishing it! Love ya both!
Every one of these pictures is postcard material. Seriously, do you have to be this great? Love you mucho!
Awww that was so sweet! I must agree with Jill, you have got to be the snazziest looking family I have ever seen!! You are all model material. Miss you and hope we get to see you in two weeks!!
So sweet! Congratulations. We miss you guys, but it sounds like your figuring it out. Kiss the babies for me.
Wow, I learned so much from watching that slide show. #1 I don't ever remember Rick looking that young! (despite being there at the wedding & at your Salt Lake apt.- sorry Rick- not that you look old. You just look so much more mature), #2 Rick tends to always stand on Susan's left side, #3 Susan really looks Latina in the two birth pictures, and #4 I LOVE Rick's new sunglasses (and he will hook me up!). And some things that I already knew that were refreshed: #1 you guys are a really good looking couple with 2 little J.Crew kids, #2 I miss those kids so much (tears just started), #3 I miss all of us goofing off, #4 I love you guys. Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary - what a great husband you are to post that! Also, Susan...you have not changed a bit since our days of wild disco parties, sports bras in the snow and sneaking out at Ricks days. Congrats!
Hang on...was that picture taken on our first trip to Lake Powell? That was where the magic began....the day that Ben and I just KNEW you two were meant for each other! I guess you figured that out, too.
Post a Comment