Sunday, January 18, 2009

Georgia Aquarium

















































Last week the kids and I went to the aquarium with our friends Brittany and Zack. The last time we had been there, Ben had barely turned three years old and Olivia was just about 2 months old. So it was great to go back and see everything. It is the largest aquarium in the world. Ben's list of favorite things were the spider crabs, jelly fish, manta rays and the whales. Olivia's favorites were jelly fish, and the whales. As for me, I could sit and watch those balooga whales all day long. It is so relaxing. They also have a shallow pool that you can touch the sting rays and small sharks. They were pretty proud of themselves for touching a shark.


4 comments:

La Ron said...

John's cousins live in Libertyville. They are LDS and seem to love the ward in their area. I can ask them any questions you might have or I can give you their email or phone number if you wanted to talk to them. They are really nice. One of his cousins is our age with 3 kids.

Jeremy Price said...

Looks like so much fun. Eli and I talked about your move today at lunch and he asked if you were excitted to try the pizza. (Jeremy has been experimenting with making deep dish pizzas lately) Hope all is going well with the move.

Jason and Charlotte said...

Your kids are getting so big!! They are adorable. Hope all is going well with the big move. I think about you every time I see the weather in Chicago....

The Kipper Family said...

The kids look like they had a blast. I can't wait to take Blaine there to see all the cool fish. We have missed having you at play group. Hope all is going well.