Wednesday, August 22, 2012

January

Well, it seems like a lifetime ago since January and considering that it's August in Georgia and this is what it looked like around our house in January, just a few short months ago.  It WAS a lifetime ago.



Really, the entire month was filled with normal everyday life stuff along with getting the house ready to be put on the market.  I spent a lot of time watching the entire first two seasons of Downton Abbey while cleaning out drawers and closets.  The organizing/purging made me feel a tiny bit better about watching that much tv.  When it's really cold outside and gets dark at 4:30.  What else are you supposed to do...right?!
I found this picture on my phone and it made me laugh.  Olivia said that they were pretending to be poor.  I'm not exactly sure why some sort of material on your head makes you poor but it was hilarious at the time.  She still does it every now and again.
I was helping in Ben's class one week in January and as I was walking down the hall, these art projects caught my eye.  Look what ben's said his New Year's resolution was.
 Olivia enjoyed her 100 day celebration and Will enjoyed her hat from school that day.
One night Rick and I went to check on the kids before we went to bed and this is what we found in Olivia's room.  Apparently, her room is not quite dark enough, so she found a sleeping mask.

No comments: