Oh he looks so handsome! Both boys look a year older in only 6 months; how does this happen? I cannot believe you are MOVING TO FLORIDA! I am so happy for you and so sad too! Make sure you find a house with a guest bedroom! I am missing all you girls and it is so good to get a glimpse of how things are going...so glad Rick is better too, thankfully he didn't burn his face and can still get some headshots! xoxoxo
2 comments:
Wooh-Wooh Cant
Wait
Oh he looks so handsome! Both boys look a year older in only 6 months; how does this happen? I cannot believe you are MOVING TO FLORIDA! I am so happy for you and so sad too! Make sure you find a house with a guest bedroom! I am missing all you girls and it is so good to get a glimpse of how things are going...so glad Rick is better too, thankfully he didn't burn his face and can still get some headshots! xoxoxo
Post a Comment