Once we got their though, it was great. I don't know if Rick and I have ever felt so loved. We had our entire week scheduled out to visit friends and family and we still didn't make it to everyone. We definitely don't have pictures of everybody but here are a few.
The Westerby's moved from Ohio to Atlanta a few months ago. It would have been great to live in the same city for once but it wasn't to be. We loved seeing them and are glad that they are liking the south so far and that we get to see them when we go home to visit.
What great friends they are!
This is everybody except Esther. She was already asleep. When I look at this picture it makes me laugh. We have been friends for a long time (like 14 or 15 years). I remember the days when it was just the four of us. Now our group pictures are much larger!
My kids (and Rick & I) love Aiwyn and it is so fun to watch them play together. She just joins in all the craziness of our family. They had a lot of fun playing in a food coloring bath.
I had forgotten how loud the decibel level is when everyone is there eating, talking and laughing. So fun! We were only missing Adam, Megan, Carson & Allie.
My best friend Charlotte from Jacksonville and her family drove up to visit us. It was part of a birthday surprise for her but I think it was an early birthday present for me too. We hadn't see each other in 3 years. I love her and her family so much. It's so funny that you can meet and become best friends in 5th grade and still be so much alike all these years later. Our husbands think it's pretty funny how similar we are.
Our families (minus Will, he was taking a nap)
1 comment:
Wonderful Visit
Post a Comment