It is no surprise that Chicago is cold and windy. Most of the time I don't know what the actual temperature is because it almost always depresses me. I'd rather live in ignorance when it comes to the weather. It seems somehow colder during the day if I know that the high for the day is 19 than if I don't. This morning when we woke up it was -3 according to Rick's phone. The high today was 3 degrees.
I've had it with winter, coats, gray skies, coughs and colds, snow boots, running in and out of stores to keep from freezing to death, antibiotics, keeping up with the kids gloves and scarfs, and everything else that is winter related. I'm dreaming of flip flops and the sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there! It could be worse...REALLY...you could live in Cleveland and have serious lake effect heavy snow. I don't feel like it is that gray here, because we had 40 days straight w/o a sun break when we lived in Washington State! Now THAT'S gloomy!
We have had 70 degree weather this week in Las Vegas. I wear flip flops year round although I will be complaning come July and it's 115 here and you guys are having a nice comfortable Summer.
Post a Comment