Friday, January 7, 2011

9 months

I had an impromptu photo shoot with Will the day after he turned 9 months old. He is on the move these days. I wouldn't call it exactly crawling but he can get from point A to point B pretty quickly. It looks like he is doing a swimming stroke.


He will give kisses all day long, which everyone in the family takes full advandage of.




I couldn't help myself.

He had a great first Christmas. Santa brought him some of his favorite blankets.



Will really loves this car! Most nights Ben & Olivia take turns driving him around the house, while I make dinner.
Still no teeth.
19 lbs 1 oz.
27.5 ht.
45 cm hc

3 comments:

denise said...

Everytime I look at him, all I want to do is Smile {and kiss him}

Megan said...

OOooh I love that lil' naked booty!!!

Kelli said...

Oh my word, Susan. He is literally cute enough to want to EAT!!