This year instead of cookies, I decided to make homemade fudge for the neighbors. I gave them with a pint of vanilla ice cream. I wanted to find peppermint ice cream in pint size but never found it. Hot fudge is good on anything right?
Rick gave me any early Christmas present this year...recessed lighting!! Since it gets dark around 4, it gets very very dark in the kitchen. We only have the pendants and under cabinet lighting which didn't give off very much light. Thankfully our friend (who has the same floor plan of house and had put in recessed lighting at his house) came and helped Rick install it. Thanks Jeff!! As you can see he still has some holes to patch but I'm a happy camper.
Will figured out that he can roll underneath the Christmas tree and grab presents and ornaments. How does a child just instinctively know that a Christmas tree and presents are awesome?
Tis the season for bundling up the kids for school, unfortunately. I took this picture one day before school while Ben was waiting for the school bus. He decided to play his DS all bundled up in his snow clothes. This picture just cracks me up!
Olivia had her annual Christmas P.J. breakfast. We had a great time (how could you not, when you can legitimately go out in public in your jammies) and she had even made Rick and I a present, this cute Christmas tree.
I was in charge of Ben's holiday party at school which thankfully went great. The kids had fun and I think the parents and teacher did too. I made these little cuties for the party. Although delicious and cute, they were super time consuming, and I will only be making them by specific request from my kids. The things we do for our little ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment