Friday, August 6, 2010

4 months and 11 years

Time is flying by...Will is already 4 months old and is officially the 'current family favorite'! No one can stop kissing on him and he has so many nick names I can't list them all. He is such a sweetie and good natured little boy.
Four months also marks the beginning of my favorite age for babies. From now until about 10 months they are awesome. Snugly, chubby, smiley, sweet little ones that just happen to sleep a little bit more than newborns.
Oh....and he found his feet this month too.


4 month stats
15 lbs. - weight
26 inches - length


On the same day, Rick and I celebrated 11th anniversary. Usually we don't do gifts for anniversaries., but this year Rick surprised me with these Adirondack chairs that I had seen in the spring. They had gone on sale and Rick had them waiting on me when I got home from Georgia. I love them!! Someday those chairs will be facing an ocean. A girl can dream...right??







Last year we had gone to a friends house for dinner and I fell in love with her dessert plates. After looking around for them at a few stores without any luck, I asked her where she got them. They were antique plates called Candlewick, that you can only get on EBay. I never really got around to bidding on any but found a Candlewick tarte plate at an antique shop in town.

Our family went to the local flea market the Saturday before our anniversary. Usually this would be a serious lapse in judgement to bring all three kids, but this time, it worked out. And look what I found...8 of them!!




The best anniversary gift, my babies or as Rick calls them my entourage!

3 comments:

denise said...

So sweet and beautiful. Great picture

Michelle said...

I Love Karen's plates! I'm so glad you found some. :) They are darling and so are your chairs. 11 years? Wow. you guys are OLDIES. haha. Kidding, kidding. Welcome home from Georgia!!! Hope it was wonderful. Your little man is getting SO BIG. That's a great smile you captured. And of course I love that last photo. So darling! You are such a beautiful family. Miss you guys!!!

The Calls said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful entourage you have!!! And love the plates!!!!