Sometimes the kids just crack me up and most of the time they don't mean to. Here are some funny things that they have said recently.
In Ben's prayer one night, he asked that Heavenly Father, tell Jesus that we hope he has a Happy Birthday.
Olivia had just woke up from her nap and she stretches, yawns and says "Mommy, I'm going to try to be good...and just a little bit naughty."
One day Olivia and I were driving in the car and she randomly asked me "If Heavenly Father and Jesus work together?" I said, "Yes, they created the earth together". Olivia said "Whew they must be tired!"
Olivia was singing loudly and it was a little annoying. Ben said, "Ahhhh, the singing, it's dreadful!!". I asked were he had heard the word dreadful. He said "Mary Poppins says it."
Olivia calls yogurt 'yogrit' (A true southern girl) .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Im so glad you are writing all this down. One day they will look back and be so thankful for all these updates
this was priceless! you've motivated me to do the same. :)
p.s. tonight savannah asked me if I was going to make her hair look like Olivia in the morning. I told her sure, and she squealed, "oh yay! i love it when I look like Olivia, she's so boodiful!"
the "olivia hair" is when I make it curly with a flower pinning her bangs to the side. you know the look!
Post a Comment