Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Fun Weekends
Over the past month we have done a lot of very fun things over the weekends. I have a ton of stuff to catch up on. First we went to a zoo in Aurora that is small but free (always good). One of the favorite animals we saw was the two bald eagles. They were very impressive and they kept staring at us. Outside of the zoo, they have a great playground that the kids loved and a sunken garden. Aurora is about 20 minutes away so we will definitely go back.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These pictures are the cutest I have ever seen! I love Olivia's head band and cute faces and Ben's toothless mouth! Just too cute!
Hey I didn't see any coats in the picture..that's a good thing right??? Glad to see ya smiling girlie!!!
Post a Comment