Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So Funny

Last week I had just finished getting dressed and I came around the corner to see this!!
I could not stop laughing! She looks like a little Jamaican Rastafarian! I guess she found my sunglasses grabbed a hat and thought that this pose matched this outfit. She was serious as a heart attack.
The only thing that would have made this any funnier was if she had broken into a Bob Marley song.

4 comments:

denise said...

She is soooo cute. She makes me laugh.

Megan said...

Haha very funny and very cute. Where did she learn to pose like that, mom???

dinisha said...

Olivia is always on her own stage!

Shalyce said...

Hey Susan! So glad you found me... How did you? Coby and I were just talking about you a couple weeks ago. send me an email (sjohns@stanford.edu) so we can stay in touch - okay I'm terrible at that, but it's worth a try... Luvs!