
Well, I have gone and made a family blog. With much convincing from family and friends that people would actually look at it (mainly my mom, Megan & Dinisha), I decided I would try. At the very least, it will help me write things down, so I can remember in 10 years that Ben asked me “what is in the inside of a snake?” or “where is a fly’s home?” I want to remember all the funny & great things about having little kids. Here are some recent pictures we took at the beach. We hardly ever have a picture with all 4 of us. I will do my best to keep the blog updated and I hope you like the pictures!
7 comments:
Well done. I love those pictures!
Hey Susan, I'm so glad you have a blog. You will be addicted, I am. Check out ours at marshallandjenny.blogspot.com. by the way your email had an @ in it and your blog wouldn't pull up so I put a . where the @ was and found ya! Your children are so adorable! I love those pics. I miss you guys and wish our families could meet again. How old are your kids now?
It's about time!!! Yea!!! I love these pictures. Your entire family looks like a Gap ad. Don't think you could look cuter.
It's about time! That's all I have to say, except that you guys look like you are all covered with awesomeness.
Yea! It's about time. I've been telling how fun this is!! I love that I will be able to see you everyday now! I love and miss you guys!
WooooHooooo!!!!! Can't wait to check it out and hear about all the fun stuff. Your kiddos are SSSSOOOOO cute!
I love your blog! What cute kids you have! I'll be checking in often to see how you are doing.
Post a Comment