Thursday, September 11, 2008
First Day of Preschool
I know I am backing up a few weeks, but I wanted to add these pictures of the first day of preschool. Ben was very excited to go and meet new friends. He had a great day but I still cried when I dropped him off. I know I only have one more year until he starts kindergarten. He is such a sweet boy.
The following picture is what Olivia and I did while Ben was at his first day of school. She was pretty sad that Ben left us. All day she kept saying "miss Ben", in the most pathetic voice you have ever heard. So playing dress up helped, it always does.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I totally understand! The first day I dropped Caden at school I was in tears also and had so many moments where I just wanted to run in and take him home with me! Ben looks just like you...and I love the dress-up with Olivia. What a cute family!
Love, Kelly
Look at that little princess! I love how she is wearing ALL of her birthday presents. Why choose just one?
Oh adorable!! I cried to Susan when Makayla went to Kindergarten. It was sad for me. I just love Olivia's outfit...if only we could all dress up like that and play dress up everyday!!
Post a Comment