Sunday, July 3, 2011

End of School

I have no photographic proof that Ben was actually in first grade. I was looking back through some pictures and realized I have the first day of school pictures and the last day of school pictures and nothing in between. Ben's year consisted of making lots of great friends, continuing his love of reading, and being great at math. He still really dislikes writing and coloring of any kind but babysteps right?
The bus stop gang


With the school year ending it also ended my first year of being a room mom. All of the those cute parties and all of that hard work and not one picture of anything. Of course, I feel I could have done more but I think I did a respectable job. I know Ben has really loved having me their so often.


Olivia finished her last year of preschool. This is her on Wacky Wednesday, her second to last day of school. She has an August birthday so she is going to be the baby in her class next year. We (her preschool teacher, her soon-to-be kindergarten teacher and Rick and I) all think she is totally ready for kindergarten and she is so excited. My baby is gowing up too fast!

No comments: