Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The cutest skirt

I'm in no way a seamstress but I made this easy skirt a few weeks ago for Olivia and it turned out way cuter than I thought it would. I love it and Olivia really really loves it.

She insisted that I take a picture of her sitting down in the skirt too. What a ham!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Susan, if you made that skirt, then yes, I hearby call you a SEAMSTRESS! It's DARLING!! way to go!!!!

Megan said...

You're not going to tell us HOW you made it???
And Olivia is gorgeous, like always. Love her giant bow.

denise said...

WOW SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! and the skirt looks great also

Marsha said...

Love it! Very sassy! Olivia is growing up so fast!

The Calls said...

Very cute! I need the pattern!!! Where did you get the pattern from?

Rachel said...

i need directions.. oh my that is darling!!

Christy Ivory said...

Oh My Gosh!! It's beautiful!! I wish you were here, we could sew together...That would be so much fun. Very impressed...