1. Another reason why I love Rick. Rick took Olivia to preschool one morning and it happened to be the day to sign-up for the Thanksgiving Feast. He signed me up for juice. Not the main dish, dessert or even a salad. He is such a sweet husband! I would have signed up for something way more complicated. The other bonus is that I have zero guilt about it because I brought the main dish and desserts for last years party and I wasn't the one to sign up for it.
2. Ben is loving playing 1st grade basketball. It is pretty fun watching him play. The games are all played with awesome sportsy music also. He says his favorite part is shooting and taking the ball down the court.
4. I have been feeling crafty lately. Ok that is an understatement, I have been craft crazy over the last few months. Of coarse I'm not as crafty as my mom but here are a few things I have made.
Cupcake wreath for Olivia's room
Burp cloths
Ruffle Table Runner
5. I was going through some pictures and I realized I never put pictures up from Labor day weekend. We had so much fun with the Gold family visiting us. Although we took lots of pictures, we were both enjoying having someone to take pictures with the entire family. I would take family pictures of them with their camera and vise versa, which means no pictures of the Gold's on our camera. :(
6. Olivia said that she was sad that my Papa (her great grandfather who she has never met and who passed away 10 years ago) wasn't coming to Thanksgiving. She then said that he would live again and come for Thanksgiving dinner.
7. Proud parenting moment of the month: After months of asking Ben if his shoes were feeling tight or uncomfortable (we hadn't bought him new tennis shoes in over a year) and him saying no. I saw a blister on his toe and decided to take him to get new ones anyway. When the nice man measured his foot, he was a size and 1/2 bigger than the shoes he was wearing. Nice! I felt like mother of the year that night.
1 comment:
https://www.callupcontact.com/b/businessprofile/Pinjaman_Online/7524284
Post a Comment