Monday, September 13, 2010

Preschool & Princesses

The first day of preschool was an exciting one at our house. Olivia had been anxiously awaiting her turn to go to school too, since Ben had gone back a week and a half before.





Marching off to school


The day after preschool started, I took her to see 'Princesses on Ice'. She dressed up in her sleeping beauty dress and wanted me to do her hair straight.


She had been looking forward to going all week. We found our seats and the show got started. About 15 minutes into the show, Olivia turns to me and gives me a huge hug and says "Mommy thank you so much for bringing me."
Priceless!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

She is such a big girl! Tear. She looks like a teenager with her hair straight :)

jeannie said...

Olivia is so darling. I have to say that it makes them look like teenagers when their hair is straightened! Kayleigh did it once on Cozette, and I told her not to do it again. :) I hope you are doing wonderful!