
I just wanted to write some things about Ben. Ben asks so many questions. When I say a lot of questions, I mean, literally all he does is ask questions. So I thought since he is usually the one asking the questions I would ask him some.
Q- If I could make one meal what would be your favorite?
A- Twirly spaghetti or macaroni & cheese
Q- What is the most fun you have had in the last year?
A- Disney World
Q- What is your favorite toy?
A- Bumblebee Transformer car
Q- Name 2 things that we should do on the weekend?
A- Go to Grandmas and Papa's for dinner and go to church
Q- If you were going to have an unusual pet, what would it be?
A- A frog
Q- Can you describe the most beautiful place you have ever visited?
A- The temple (I almost started crying when he said this)
Q- What makes you laugh?
A- Olivia makes me laugh. It makes me laugh when she is chasing me.
Q- What is the grossest thing you can think of?
A- Mud
Q- Do you believe in heaven? What do you think it is like?
A- Yes. Probably a big cloud.
Q- What do you think is the right age to get married?
A- Really old!!
Q- Who do you think you are most like in our family?
A- Mommy. Because I like you.
Q- How do you know mommy and daddy love you?
A- Because I'm a sweet boy
Ben is such a sweet boy and very articulate. The other night at dinner, Olivia was singing very loudly. Ben turns to her and said "Olivia that is beautiful but can you please be quiet." Rick and I busted out laughing.
Tonight he turned to me and said "Mommy I am going to say something sweet. I love you." What a sweetie!!
He is a great big brother and tries to set a good example for Olivia. My favorite is when he puts his arm around Olivia's shoulders and says "Come on Olivia, lets go play." She of coarse eats it up. She wants to do anything that he is doing.
I am so grateful for Ben. I am grateful that I get to be his mom. I couldn't have picked a better little boy.
3 comments:
He really is so sweet. I wish so bad we were closer so our kids could get to know each other. Jeremy had a lead on a job in SC turned out not to be anything but I had already mapquested your house from there. We sure miss you guys.
I love these questions! Kids say the funniest things. I crack up on a daily basis from what my kids say. But it is so fun to hear what is on their mind and how they visualize things. This picture of you and Ben is just adorable!
Ben is such a sweet boy! He is so cute. I love your pictures they are fabulous!! Where did you get them done?
Post a Comment