Sunday, October 5, 2008

North Georgia Corn Maze

This Saturday we drove up to Cleveland, Georgia to go to the corn maze. We had a great time and we had perfect weather. We definitely got lost in the maze (even with a map), went on a hayride and jumped on hay bales (well, Ben & Olivia jumped on hay bales). Ben even tried a little corn while in the maze.
We got some lunch and decided we couldn't be in Cleveland, Georgia and not go to the home of the Cabbage Patch, Babyland. I like to call it, Olivia's heaven. We walked in and Olivia immediately grabs a baby. We thought that maybe we would get her one for Christmas, until Rick asked how much they were. They were $200-300 !! Who knew? I think she will get a Cabbage Patch baby from Target for 20 bucks!! She was pretty sad when we left without one though.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! They are so cute!